Monday 6 June 2016

Welcome Dear

Hello everybody!



Welcome to this blog. 

  I am a pharmacy student and I created this blog for revision purpose as well as helping my juniors.
Sorry for my bad English, I hope I can improve along the way. Also, please let me know if I make any mistake in the blogpost.

   I like to draw mind maps and tables during studying. In this blog I will share my own notes and tips (may be I can trace the changes in my style of studying along the way). I would like to let you know that it really takes a lot of time to revise previous notes, make diagrams and put all the things together. Basically I put all the things related together, make it like a lazy pack(i guess?). I really appreciate if you drop by here.


I hope this blog is helpful to you. Feel free to like and share if you found out this is helpful.


To add on, I would like to advise you to check the notes here with your own lecture notes, to add on anything that you think is important.

  HAPPY STUDYING : )


Disclaimer: I do not own any figures that without watermark or my blog address. I only put watermark on the diagrams I make on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment